Welcome to Malik Infotech Inc.
Big Data Experts!!!
What is Malik Infotech Inc?
Malik Infotech is a Splunk-focused Big-Data consulting company. We are your one-stop-shop for Splunk Professional Services including:
- 3-Part Health Checks: Architecture + Data Integrity + User Behavior
- Contracting & SME Staffing (AKA "head-hunting" or "match-making") short/long term & permanent
- Systems Integration
- Documentation & Runbook Creation
- Installation & Upgrades
- Dashboard Creation
- Providing speakers & panelists for your Telecom or Big Data events
What does Malik Infotech Inc. do best?
Our flagship product is the guaranteed Splunk Health Check Program in which Malik Infotech Inc.'s engineers use our proprietary Splunk app, combined with in-house expertise, to detect, catalogue, and prioritize a multitude of possible errors, search inefficiencies, and other "unbest practices" that are degrading your Splunk infrastructure performance or even mishandling your data, which leads directly to incorrect results and erroneous analysis. After our 3-part analysis (covering Architecutre, Data Integrity + User Behavior), we work with your engineers to correct these errors and to create "best-practices" documentation and training in order to reduce the likelihood of any recurrence. Most customers schedule periodic followups to ensure that things continue to run correctly and efficiently in the future. Any company that has been using Splunk for any length of time probably has so many of these problems that this service can pay for itself by delaying or even eliminating large CapEx costs through the rejuvenation of your existing infrastructures as-is. This service will identify and correct the following common problems, among many others:
- Timestamping Problems (data integrity & performance)
- Configuration File Errors (data integrity)
- Data Retention Oversights (accessibility)
- Wasteful Searches (performance)
- Suboptimal RegEx patterns (performance)
- Misapplied (Index-time vs. Search-Time) Field Extractions (performance)
- Unbounded Forwarding (latency & performance)
- Data Model Drift (data integrity)
- License Violations (accessibility)
Malik Infotech Inc. also has Splunk-certified engineers who provide the following Specialty Service Offerings:
- Splunk Optimization Check - The Malik Infotech Inc. Professional Services Optimization Check offering provides a best-practice based review of the customer's Splunk environment. (Previously known as a "Health Check" or "Technical Assessment".)
- Data Onboarding Assistance - The Malik Infotech Inc. Professional Services Data Onboarding Assistance offering provides a week of consulting to assist a customer with bringing new data in to Splunk in the best possible way. Whether it is new growth, a surge in events due to a seasonal event, or a new management directive, we can help the customer quickly bring in new data while providing them with knowledge transfer about onboarding best practices.
- Data Analysis Assistance Offering - The Malik Infotech Inc. Professional Services Data Analysis Assistance offering provides a week of consulting to assist a customer with analyzing data that is in Splunk. Whether it is new growth, a surge in events due to a seasonal event, or a new management directive, we can help the customer augment their analysis team with a Splunk Accredited Consultant.
- Splunk Enterprise (Core) Implementation - An offering for a standardized installation including a Solutions Architect week of workshopping.
- Value Acceleration Offering - The Malik Infotech Inc. Professional Services Value Acceleration offering is a large block of general purpose service credits that can be used in a flexible as directed by the client. It can be designed however you wish. A good practice would be to start off with a week of Solution Architect (workshopping and plan building) just like in an Implementation offering.
- Admin On Demand - The Malik Infotech Inc. Professional Services Admin On Demand offering is a subscription service entitling the client to access Certified Splunk Consultants on demand in near-real time (typically a 1-hour SLA for remote response).
- SIEM Replacement Assessment Workshop - The Malik Infotech Inc. SIEM Replacement Assessment Workshop is designed to assist the customer in the process of cataloging business drivers and requirements used to guide the customer delivery team assisted by Splunk Consultants in delivery of a solution that will meet the customers needs and budget. Using information gained from the workshop the project team will deliver a prioritized list of data sources for on data boarding and use case adoption for the cyber security operations team.
- Enterprise Security Implementation - The Malik Infotech Inc. Professional Services Enterprise Security (ES) Implementation offering provides critical support for the initial implementation and successfully go live of a new SIEM implementation using core products, best practices, and organized implementation. The offering for new customers utilizing Splunk Enterprise or Splunk Cloud provides for the deployment of the supporting infrastructure and assistance in the optimal on boarding of data and use case implementation.
- Machine Learning Workshop - The Malik Infotech Inc. Professional Services Machine Learning Workshop offering provides deep-dive assessment and recommendations around Machine Learning in the customer's use cases, along with a roadmap plan and executive presentation built to show them the path to success with ML.
- ITOA Roadmap Workshop - The Malik Infotech Inc. Professional Services ITOA Roadmap Workshop offering provides a workshop for gathering requirements, then analysis, resulting in the development of a use-case-oriented roadmap that provides guidance, risk mitigation and milestones to adopt Splunk Enterprise and Splunk ITSI.
- ITOA Service Mapping Workshops - The Malik Infotech Inc. Professional Services ITOA Service Mapping Workshops offering provides a deep-dive set of workshops gathering customers' IT Operations Analytics requirements, including Business Service Identification and Service Decomposition.
- ITSI Implementation - A standardized best-practices based installation of ITSI in 4w (Basic)
10w (Standard) or 16w (Premium) project sizes.
Are you regretting your SIEM choice? We can help you plan & execute a rip-and-replace that includes porting your existing integrations, capabilities and use-cases to Splunk, the first-class, award-winning leader of the SIEM pack.
Why choose Malik Infotech Inc.?
After many years of working with Splunk and doing just about every dumb thing possible, our President has qualified himself as the world's foremost "ex-idiot-at-large" expert in how NOT to do Splunk. Now we are having a blast helping our customers learn from our mistakes and rejuvenating their Splunk infrastructures with the world's first and only Splunk "Tune-Up" program. Who has the time to install and deploy more indexers when you need better Splunk performance NOW? Contact us and in just a few days your cluster can be performing as though you just doubled your indexer farm!
Who are our customers?
We help all sizes of customers get the most out of their big data, primarily with Splunk, but also Hadoop. Our staff members have been working daily with Splunk since 2014, have had all the OEM training, and have helped scores of customers revolutionize their support (radical MTTR reductions) and business analytics using Splunk.
Email RIGHT NOW to email@example.com
Call us any time at 832-833-2155
Copyright 2019 by Gaurav Malik
Last revised: October 18, 2019